VR Cabernet Sauvignon
- Grape varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Appellation: South Eastern – Australia
- ABV: 13%
- Style: Dry & Medium to Full-Bodied
- Tasting note: Crimson with red hues, with a bouquet of fruits of the forest with coconut and vanilla. A soft medium to full bodied red wine showing blackberry and blackcurrant fruit with chocolate and vanilla biscuit oak flavours. This wine has sweet bright fruit, a fine cocoa like tannin structure and finishes with chocolate and lingering black and red currant fruit.
- Food pairing: Enjoy this wine with barbecued ribs, grilled steak with salsa verde or a vegetable tart. A good match with lamb, beef and game in a dark mushroom sauce, red wine reductions, or a hearty peppercorn sauce.